Community of Believers
I think this is such a beautiful thing.
(#random: Listening to Brandon Heath's music now and it's pretty cool ;) contemporary Christian music haha hehe)
Back to the topic. Yes, having a community of believers is such a beautiful thing. Don't you think so? Better yet, haven't you experienced it? Because you have.
And we've only scratched the surface of being a true community, a true Body in Christ.
During Applesauce on the Sat that just past, for my thanksgiving I wanted to say something about community but I was so tired and brain dead so it just came out as a blab. (Generated a lot of laughter from the rest heh) But what I wanted to say was, thank Father that in our Christian walks, He created this thing called community. Not just thanking Father for the people in community around us, but that He created the word "community" and gave it to us.
It means that when serving, our weakness are negligible because there are people who fill in those gaping holes in us. It means that when we walk off from them, they walk back in. It means that each one is the other's nitrogen engine booster when we slow down or stop growing or walking. It means that when we have doubts that suspend our belief, we have more mature Christians who guide us and remind us to suspend our disbelief.
And I wish... That the youths will gain a desire for community too. As we learned in Applesauce, community isn't just mutual support, it's an avenue for serving each other and expressing God's love by experiencing it through others.
God's perfect love... What a incomprehensible thing. A love that isn't just universal, but a love that would turn back just to save specifically you. That is how God operates. And I can't understand it.
(#random: Listening to Brandon Heath's music now and it's pretty cool ;) contemporary Christian music haha hehe)
Back to the topic. Yes, having a community of believers is such a beautiful thing. Don't you think so? Better yet, haven't you experienced it? Because you have.
And we've only scratched the surface of being a true community, a true Body in Christ.
During Applesauce on the Sat that just past, for my thanksgiving I wanted to say something about community but I was so tired and brain dead so it just came out as a blab. (Generated a lot of laughter from the rest heh) But what I wanted to say was, thank Father that in our Christian walks, He created this thing called community. Not just thanking Father for the people in community around us, but that He created the word "community" and gave it to us.
It means that when serving, our weakness are negligible because there are people who fill in those gaping holes in us. It means that when we walk off from them, they walk back in. It means that each one is the other's nitrogen engine booster when we slow down or stop growing or walking. It means that when we have doubts that suspend our belief, we have more mature Christians who guide us and remind us to suspend our disbelief.
And I wish... That the youths will gain a desire for community too. As we learned in Applesauce, community isn't just mutual support, it's an avenue for serving each other and expressing God's love by experiencing it through others.
God's perfect love... What a incomprehensible thing. A love that isn't just universal, but a love that would turn back just to save specifically you. That is how God operates. And I can't understand it.