The Past Few Weeks....

Abby said that whenever we meet, I always look gloomy.
And I get that so rarely.

Maybe it's the lack of sleep haha. Even though I'm sleeping around 7 hours a day it never seems enough. Any Uni student will tell you that 7 hours is a luxury.
Or maybe it's really because I've been studying too much. :(:( But yeah, I am getting sick of studying. -.- It was interesting and fun at first.
And keeping a To-Do List, it leads to the development of a mental To-Do List such that there is always something on my mind.

On the bright side, I accidentally did a summary one week too early so now I'm prepared for the week when we have to submit 2 summaries. :)
On the bright side, we're going down to Changi Beach on Fri to see what animals or plants we can catch in our nets. :) Though it's a little scary. Who am I kidding, it's making me nervous. What if we take a wrong step and damage the ecosystem. :O
On the bright side, there's Oct Prayer Meeting and Applesauce this week. :) Again, gotta prepare for both. >.< Howhowhow. >.< Oh God please help me.
On the bright side, on Sunday I accidentally hi-fived Jiamin too hard. It was pretty funny 'cos the both of us weren't expecting it. :P
On the bright side, I had apple and pine nut soup from Science Canteen today, it was really good. ^^
On the bright side, at least I know I have friends who care.

Thank you Father.