Angels
This group of friends I have in church, are angels on earth.
Haven't had the time or energy to spend time with y'all, to get to know all of you better. And I'm sorry. I wish my battery life was longer, that I can socialise better.
Haven't had the time or energy to spend time with y'all over the past two Sundays, and I miss everyone so so so much. ):
I'm sorry that I'm always tired and a little down nowadays. Don't even have any energy to be a Befriender to my new friend. This sucks. But just let me depend on you guys for once, while I'm struggling. Even though I know that everyone is struggling too. I'll carry you whenever you need me. I just can't carry myself.
I need to learn to depend on God. ): Be my coach in this competition season, please.
Haven't had the time or energy to spend time with y'all, to get to know all of you better. And I'm sorry. I wish my battery life was longer, that I can socialise better.
Haven't had the time or energy to spend time with y'all over the past two Sundays, and I miss everyone so so so much. ):
I'm sorry that I'm always tired and a little down nowadays. Don't even have any energy to be a Befriender to my new friend. This sucks. But just let me depend on you guys for once, while I'm struggling. Even though I know that everyone is struggling too. I'll carry you whenever you need me. I just can't carry myself.
I need to learn to depend on God. ): Be my coach in this competition season, please.