Today is a holiday?!?! Oh. Labour Day.
Majorly freaking out and seeking somewhere to hide.
Opening up is crazy scary, can feel my heart trembling and my fists itching and a muscle on my face going into spasms.
And still I gotta sit here and study when all I wanna do is run somewhere and hide in the dark.
C'mon persevere and studayeeee. Must must aim to pull up my grade for 1101, even if it's just for the sake of being able to say that I gave it my best. Wanted to study in church but it's a public holiday. ):
Ironic that I'm posting it here but. Need to let it out out OUT. So I can focus focus FOCUSSSSSS. One more paper #let'sgo
Opening up is crazy scary, can feel my heart trembling and my fists itching and a muscle on my face going into spasms.
And still I gotta sit here and study when all I wanna do is run somewhere and hide in the dark.
C'mon persevere and studayeeee. Must must aim to pull up my grade for 1101, even if it's just for the sake of being able to say that I gave it my best. Wanted to study in church but it's a public holiday. ):
Ironic that I'm posting it here but. Need to let it out out OUT. So I can focus focus FOCUSSSSSS. One more paper #let'sgo