Last Month of Summer
And I am seriously physically tired.
Okay it's partly my fault too. I didn't work on Tues, but I did 11-7.30pm on Wed plus Prayer meeting, then 6.30-3pm the next day followed by frisbee with CFers. Got in extra 2 hours of sleep on Fri because my alarm didn't ring, and I stayed up till 1.30am to watch Running Man (it's a major luxury) so I'm really tired today.
And yes, I admit work is tiring me out. >.< But I am working lesser now! Haven't been working on weekends for the past few weeks. And I've over-used my wrist. Again. >.<
But more than the physical struggle of getting up for work, is the spiritual struggle. We've past the half-way mark of 2014 already. I never expected it to get exponentially better, but things seem to be getting worse.
Meeting my mentor tomorrow and for the first time, I really don't know what we'll talk about and I'm nervous about it. Okay la, we've only met a few times.
Regina from church shared her testimony with the YAs today, and it was pretty powerful. God is so so present and real. If the God I worship is the same God she worships.... Wow.
Can't wait to start school, so much more carefree than even a part-time job. But I haven't gotten a chance to share the Gospel with Winter yet..
Okay it's partly my fault too. I didn't work on Tues, but I did 11-7.30pm on Wed plus Prayer meeting, then 6.30-3pm the next day followed by frisbee with CFers. Got in extra 2 hours of sleep on Fri because my alarm didn't ring, and I stayed up till 1.30am to watch Running Man (it's a major luxury) so I'm really tired today.
And yes, I admit work is tiring me out. >.< But I am working lesser now! Haven't been working on weekends for the past few weeks. And I've over-used my wrist. Again. >.<
But more than the physical struggle of getting up for work, is the spiritual struggle. We've past the half-way mark of 2014 already. I never expected it to get exponentially better, but things seem to be getting worse.
Meeting my mentor tomorrow and for the first time, I really don't know what we'll talk about and I'm nervous about it. Okay la, we've only met a few times.
Regina from church shared her testimony with the YAs today, and it was pretty powerful. God is so so present and real. If the God I worship is the same God she worships.... Wow.
Can't wait to start school, so much more carefree than even a part-time job. But I haven't gotten a chance to share the Gospel with Winter yet..