Reflections On-the-go
Because usually I would write such things in my journal. Unfortunately, I'm not at home now and I am afraid of losing these thoughts by nightfall.
I've been reflecting on the meaning of community, to find its meaning again. The idea of community first started when Befrienders was incepted by Abigail, but I've since lost it time and time again. Today, watching the Youth Camp Games Comm have their dry run, God really reminded me of their place in my heart. Community is made of a bunch of unique individuals, each with a special light, a divinely-given soul. Stepping back from the chaos, God gave me a glimpse of how much He loves us.
And now thinking from God's perspective. Each life is God-crafted and shaped, and when they come together, beautiful music is made. The sound of laughter and language and love come from lips that will one day loudly declare His praises. This view from eternity, I cannot grasp. It is definitely more beautiful than I can say from Earth.
I've been reflecting on the meaning of community, to find its meaning again. The idea of community first started when Befrienders was incepted by Abigail, but I've since lost it time and time again. Today, watching the Youth Camp Games Comm have their dry run, God really reminded me of their place in my heart. Community is made of a bunch of unique individuals, each with a special light, a divinely-given soul. Stepping back from the chaos, God gave me a glimpse of how much He loves us.
And now thinking from God's perspective. Each life is God-crafted and shaped, and when they come together, beautiful music is made. The sound of laughter and language and love come from lips that will one day loudly declare His praises. This view from eternity, I cannot grasp. It is definitely more beautiful than I can say from Earth.