Twenteen

It was a good sort of traumatic day.

It was Amos' last sermon and Louis & Christine's one year anniversary. Went for lunch with the YAs at Wheelock's Cedele. I thought it'll just be a simple lunch, not many YAs know my Birthday and they had already wished me. But no. Out of nowhere came a slice of cake and a very VERY loud Birthday Song (courtesy of Evelyn, Joyce and Pearlyn). I was so shocked, so paiseh, I couldn't do anything but cover my mouth. To everyone's amusement hahaha. :) Before this, Jas and I noticed the waiter carrying the cake and candle and we just assumed it was from someone else. Until Yujun gestured towards my table. Best part was, a few minutes before this. The waiter asked our table (Betty, Jas, Pearlyn) if they could serve the dessert and we were like, what dessert.

Sneaky Jun. (:

And then my family had dinner with the Tangs, so we went for cake. And the 3 kids sang so loudly, I blushed so hard. And my dad wouldn't let me sit so I just stood awkwardly there. So awkz omg almost cried hahaha.

Guys i can't handled anything more than this please let me have a peaceful 21st next year. D: