Adieu
So I guess, I've taken my leave from BSF. I've definitely gain from the Word, covering Exodus 1 to Exodus 6 within 4 sessions + 1 Intro class. And it was quite enjoyable to hear from the group: sweet and friendly See Jian, joyful Phyllis, Jessie, Wanlin, Pei Chin, new believer Yongqi, Rachel my only peer, easygoing Phei Nee, earnest Winnie, outgoing Pauline, shy Susan, conservative Elaine, confident Michelle, and probably a few I'm missing. Today I closed myself up during the discussion, but I left touched by the openness of the few people I've met. See Jian, who gave me a wide smile and a hug, saying that she'll call me to pray for me; until we meet again, tall sister. (: And Auntie Gene, ever friendly and amiable, who offered to open her house to me as she got into the taxi with her boys. Maybe I'll see them again, maybe I wouldn't, God willing. Scarcely God calls me back to Serangoon BSF again haha. But I guess this has been an encouragement and strengthening of faith that I needed in this time and period, as I start to serve God more intentionally in church, in VCF, and outside. May God grant me courage and humility to do what He wills.
I type this on my phone on the bus back home, at 2130, 23 March 2015.
I type this on my phone on the bus back home, at 2130, 23 March 2015.