Week 7 Sem 2
Half a sem left to go. I haven't really been blogging, and so many things have happened. I am tired of running and seeking an old wooden bench to stare out at the sea.
Went through another dry-ish period of tackling unbelief plus thinking about why am I serving in the places I serve in. I guess it started because I was getting weary of all the commitments. And because God always brings stuff into my life after each BS session. Thanks ah God. This goes to show how God is in control of our life haha. Anyways Sunday marked the end of the sian-period but I still need to think about why I serve. If I rely on Self while serving, I'm serving the people. If I rely on God while serving, I'm serving God and I wouldn't run out of steam. And God alone gets the glory.
And Sab has been a huge HUGE inspiration to me. She's a pretty tight-lipped person, but seeing her testimony about her relationship with God develop day by day is amazing. I really have awesome seniors.
And. Another friend's mom passed. Damn sian. Frankly, I'm kind of frustrated that it has to happen again. Frustration plus desperation plus sadness. But no, never anger.
I wished I knew what to say.
Time to sleep. Nodding offfffff....
Time to think about serving in VCF next year.
Went through another dry-ish period of tackling unbelief plus thinking about why am I serving in the places I serve in. I guess it started because I was getting weary of all the commitments. And because God always brings stuff into my life after each BS session. Thanks ah God. This goes to show how God is in control of our life haha. Anyways Sunday marked the end of the sian-period but I still need to think about why I serve. If I rely on Self while serving, I'm serving the people. If I rely on God while serving, I'm serving God and I wouldn't run out of steam. And God alone gets the glory.
And Sab has been a huge HUGE inspiration to me. She's a pretty tight-lipped person, but seeing her testimony about her relationship with God develop day by day is amazing. I really have awesome seniors.
And. Another friend's mom passed. Damn sian. Frankly, I'm kind of frustrated that it has to happen again. Frustration plus desperation plus sadness. But no, never anger.
I wished I knew what to say.
Time to sleep. Nodding offfffff....
Time to think about serving in VCF next year.