Questions
Questions can be so unsettling
They seem so innocent at first
But once they settle down, they creep in
Creep into the deepest darkest recesses of your heart
They dig out their buddies that had been forgotten
And party with your synapses
Until they fill your mind
Play with your emotions
And leave you feeling hopeless
Hopeless.
Hopelessness is a weighty thing caused by the lack of something. What an irony. Irony is something that needs to have its creases ironed out. What an irony.
Also, I can hardly remember being this stressed for an exam before. I've always been able to cover every chapter, even if it's not up to the level of familiarity I would like. Now I understand when the youths say: I've not enough time to study! No time! I guess it was also my fault for giving away time. Like free water like that. Just pour lor. I guess it's good that within 2.5 weeks, I'm being forced to learn to manage both time and stress.
The multitude of unsettling questions don't help though. >_< But having a dear friend close by helps. (: Thank you, God. God is good.
They seem so innocent at first
But once they settle down, they creep in
Creep into the deepest darkest recesses of your heart
They dig out their buddies that had been forgotten
And party with your synapses
Until they fill your mind
Play with your emotions
And leave you feeling hopeless
Hopeless.
Hopelessness is a weighty thing caused by the lack of something. What an irony. Irony is something that needs to have its creases ironed out. What an irony.
Also, I can hardly remember being this stressed for an exam before. I've always been able to cover every chapter, even if it's not up to the level of familiarity I would like. Now I understand when the youths say: I've not enough time to study! No time! I guess it was also my fault for giving away time. Like free water like that. Just pour lor. I guess it's good that within 2.5 weeks, I'm being forced to learn to manage both time and stress.
The multitude of unsettling questions don't help though. >_< But having a dear friend close by helps. (: Thank you, God. God is good.