Attempt #1

Feeling rather whimsical

Two lives, two stories
The same two loves:
Love received and the love given
When we were small
She saw the love she received
I was blind to the little I did

She, with a bright view of life
I, carrying the gloom of death
She, her head in the white cirrus clouds
I, my heart in my white bulky walls
She's a dreamer and I'm a sleeper
She's a lover and I am broken

Two melancholics, one transformed
Same human nature, different lives
She's in balance, giving and receiving
I'm imbalanced, pouring and pouring
Both looking for something more
Something bigger than ourselves


So apparently I am very direct with words. No flair with language and metaphors.


P.S. It is a very strange thing to be prayed over by someone whom you are concerned for yet don't really know. And it was a very intimate prayer of love that I received. And a very tight and full hug. I'm glad we're both huggers. Thank you for today, dear.