Musings

With each passing day
May I learn to obey.

Help me to live a life that's dependant on Your grace
Keep my heart and guard my soul from the evils that I face
You are worthy to be praised with my every thought and deed
Oh great God of highest heaven, glorify Your name through me!

It was a long and physically tiring weekend. Sleep late, wake up early (or earlier than 8am), plus out the whole day, jumping from one place to another. All that resulted in sleeping during both lectures today. Oh well, what's new. (Oops heh)

The heart is deceitful above all things.

I've seemed to come a way with regards to head knowledge.
True obedience comes from a submission of your heart to the King of Kings.
The knowledge that you are loved stems from your identity, and that identity stems from your relationships and your place in that relationship.
That the chief end of man is to glorify God, I'm still rather lost. And I do not understand glory. Glory is weighty, but how do we glorify?
As to where is my heart, it is hard to articulate. Lost yet found. Empty yet whole. Forsaken yet loved. Dark yet light. Clasped in iron shackles yet free.

To my very lost sister, whom as far as I know doesn't read this blog:
I am confused, an internal struggle. But I love you and I choose to trust you. And somehow, through this, God has shown me that this is love. Love is patient. Love does not envy. It keeps no record of wrongs. It always protects, always trusts, always perseveres. Unfortunately my love fails. Fortunately God's love never fails. And He told me that He loves you SO much. Words cannot encompass what He told me. His love is a love that seeks and relentlessly pursues and stretches out to grasp and is fiercely jealous. Love always hopes.

Listening to my sister "seek help" on her homework. The heart is truly self-seeking.

Is the opposite of Sin, Love?