Week 6 liao.

This feels like a prayer.

Maisie has flown off, Jess has flown off. ):

6 weeks really flew by. I was waiting for assignments to come in, and come they have. It's quite scary, I need to stay on task now. This week was really crazy, but thank GOD, HE made extra time. Typing out my Vietnamese essay on my phone also helped to save some time, thanks to autocorrect. (; These few weeks, GOD has been really sustaining me. By GOD's grace, I'm not absorbing from others like a sponge, but as a channel, pouring it into a bigger reservoir. I hope that reservoir is GOD. Thank GOD, anyway. Lesser birds in my branches now, but a new target is on my mind.

It's been 2.5 years since I've stepped into Youth Comm, 7.5 years since I started serving in CongreCare. I'm 21 years old now. And it's been a journey. I wanted to start a Befrienders team, and now, in my last 5 months, I'm finally acting on it. I admit LORD, I was tired of serving, I had no aim or clue why I am here. But if I'm hearing things right, this would be my last job before I hand over. It's rather strange, because I'm not a build-from-ground-up person, I'm a critique-blueprint or a execution person. FATHER, let things fall into place without my strength, but by your Spirit. Zechariah 4:6

Something else I probably need to wait on God for: what is my role in SEnT? Apart from playing the admin role. What are my strengths and how can I use them most effectively? Please speak to me more clearly, GOD. Although you are already very clear to me.

I probably should have kept my private ministry under folds. Don't let my right hand know what my left hand is doing. And a mental note to stop complaining.

FATHER, to know YOUR name. I need YOUR rest.