Songs in mid-week 11

These few days, I've been singing as I walk. Past few weeks, whenever I see Asaph at the pink tables, struggling with his calculations, I get him to sing. Sing hymns, sing not-so-theological contemp songs, sing whatever. Hearing my voice tells me that I'm still alive, I'm not a robot.

I just went to watch The Martian alone. The guy is alone on Mars for 1.5 years, listening only to wind, lousy songs and his own voice. Haven't watched a movie alone in a while. Main reason why I chose The Martian is because our botanist prof told us to watch it. And it's good, the science is pretty good. And it looked like they used real potato plants. But I would really like to go for a walk. Or just sit still. For really really long. At first you enjoy it, then you get sick of it, then you wonder when you should end, then it doesn't matter anymore. You just wanna keep going further.

My laptop screen is attracting insects. I'm sitting in a playground near my place. I met a late-middle aged man here before. He gave me his contact number, told me he'll treat me to Macs. I never did contact him.

Craziest period is over. Aquatics CA yesterday, 10%. Evolution presentation plus essay today, 10%. Came up with something for CG worship over dinner yesterday. I cannot remember what I had for school last week, apart from Social work CA two weeks ago. Wow I really cannot remember. OH botany assignment, yes.
Sell Your Shore assignment next Tues, 20%. A reflection for MJC's Chrystal Sexuality education lessons, this Friday. Vietnamese homework tomorrow, overdue from Mon. SEnT workshop on Friday.

I'm still me. But I'm really not growing in God. A small part of me is frustrated at myself, I admit. I comfort myself by saying that I'm still young, not yet 21, my brain hasn't reached its peak in development yet. I tell myself, I'm just like the literature says, girls who hit (biological) adolescence early are more prone to negative thoughts.

Alrights, enough self-inspection and self-awareness. So many "I"s, lol. Let's start on that reflection.