Week 2

It was beautiful - Walked the Ridge so many times this past week, even though I had to rush through it sometimes. But many things caught my eye and I stopped to look at each one of them.
It was lovely - Started the week off feeling emo, but it went away after a while. It's such a great joy to see people you love and treasure. I don't want a life without them.
It was tiring - Incurred a huge sleep debt from the many late nights and events. As well as a Readings debt. And even bigger, a social battery drain. A QT debt.

But a good, blessed week. Haha received so many prayers by Sarah, I'm awkward. I'm craving for a long everywhere-aching walk in a park or some good time-consuming landscape view though.

The rain is nostalgic indeed.

P.S. Realised that this week, I'm not just hungry for company to fill my battery, but also hungry for solitude. And I was reminded about all these people who have chosen to give time to people, who have chosen to set aside their human need for attention and love in order to love others who are also loved by God. To turn to God as my spring and my strength.