Week 10
3 + 3 more weeks. Count your weeks.
2 more sems. Count your sems.
T-1 Count your days.
I miss Leng a lot. I could yell about it. I don't normally yell.
I miss Leng a lot.
Went bowling with some Arts peeps (Ejah, Jon, Est, Huds, Grace Lee, Tong, Joash) and I need some major alone time now. It was bad. But it was also good in a way, stepping into a bowling alley after 4 years. But it was so bad, it's a legit consideration on where to serve next year.
This week is Holy Week and I will break my fast soon. The lack of sleep has tempered with my mood. There was an event for GBG by Mel so I didn't have that pocket of time during worship to really talk to God. The rest of the time, I'm not in a right state to listen and meditate.
Met a guy at GBG who was asking for trouble, but in my mind was "least of these". Least of these he is. And God's using him to get me to confront my sin.
This Good Friday, it was a lesson that Christ is real. The cross did happen. The torture did happen. Poor Mary. Yet it was for us. Forgiveness is real, and it's a decision to let go.
Brain is incoherent. Stress is real. Father, draw ever nearer.
2 more sems. Count your sems.
T-1 Count your days.
I miss Leng a lot. I could yell about it. I don't normally yell.
I miss Leng a lot.
Went bowling with some Arts peeps (Ejah, Jon, Est, Huds, Grace Lee, Tong, Joash) and I need some major alone time now. It was bad. But it was also good in a way, stepping into a bowling alley after 4 years. But it was so bad, it's a legit consideration on where to serve next year.
This week is Holy Week and I will break my fast soon. The lack of sleep has tempered with my mood. There was an event for GBG by Mel so I didn't have that pocket of time during worship to really talk to God. The rest of the time, I'm not in a right state to listen and meditate.
Met a guy at GBG who was asking for trouble, but in my mind was "least of these". Least of these he is. And God's using him to get me to confront my sin.
This Good Friday, it was a lesson that Christ is real. The cross did happen. The torture did happen. Poor Mary. Yet it was for us. Forgiveness is real, and it's a decision to let go.
Brain is incoherent. Stress is real. Father, draw ever nearer.