Week 12
Crazy week that will only be beat by Week 13. Or maybe by the second week of exams...
Anyways. Had group presentations on Mon and Tues so I had project meetings in school on a Sunday, and Mon night. Got another presentation tomorrow so I was in school today (Sunday) as well. Chionging my Carpenter Bee report now, while waiting for Kangli to check the flight details for our Mongolia mission trip.
Oh yeah, our team met on Tues to discuss our method of travel and to organise some fundraising. We generally click really well together ((: Being with Tong, Idelle, and Ejah makes everything more comfortable, a homely feeling. I'm really thankful to God for Kangli and Jasmine as well, our two social workers - they support each other. Kangli and Idelle are our main organisers, planning everything. Ejah and Tong bounce off each other too, the brothers. Zhongren is our steady presence. (: We had a session today too, shared why we're going for the trip while packing the love packages. And conversations on the church with Kangli, Tong, Jasmine, Idelle over dinner.
Sab, Tong, and Tricia have handed in their thesis too. (:
Another crazy thing was visiting XX's mum in the hospital. Quite thankful for my past experiences of seeing another friend's cuts and going through the SEnT workshop on Depression. To think that the previous day, I was asking Sab to pray that God will increase my capacity to care for others. But I also know that I've been making sure that I don't exceed my capacity - which means that people I should be caring for are not being cared for right now. God, You have to provide, please?
Intercession is to know God's heart for the people you're interceding for. Tough.
Met Slim and Sabby on Sat to talk about Exco roles of an Honorary Secretary. Think it gave some perspective, but the rest I have to go through Advance myself plus talk to other seniors. After that, Sab and I did work together at my place. (: Went through SEnT Treasury stuff too heh.
Last night, I stayed up to pray. Also prayed for rest cos it was 2am. Woke up this morning pretty energetic. God is amazing. Everyday miracles. (:
Looking ahead. Quite a tough road. God please give me a pure heart that walks in Your ways.
Anyways. Had group presentations on Mon and Tues so I had project meetings in school on a Sunday, and Mon night. Got another presentation tomorrow so I was in school today (Sunday) as well. Chionging my Carpenter Bee report now, while waiting for Kangli to check the flight details for our Mongolia mission trip.
Oh yeah, our team met on Tues to discuss our method of travel and to organise some fundraising. We generally click really well together ((: Being with Tong, Idelle, and Ejah makes everything more comfortable, a homely feeling. I'm really thankful to God for Kangli and Jasmine as well, our two social workers - they support each other. Kangli and Idelle are our main organisers, planning everything. Ejah and Tong bounce off each other too, the brothers. Zhongren is our steady presence. (: We had a session today too, shared why we're going for the trip while packing the love packages. And conversations on the church with Kangli, Tong, Jasmine, Idelle over dinner.
Sab, Tong, and Tricia have handed in their thesis too. (:
Another crazy thing was visiting XX's mum in the hospital. Quite thankful for my past experiences of seeing another friend's cuts and going through the SEnT workshop on Depression. To think that the previous day, I was asking Sab to pray that God will increase my capacity to care for others. But I also know that I've been making sure that I don't exceed my capacity - which means that people I should be caring for are not being cared for right now. God, You have to provide, please?
Intercession is to know God's heart for the people you're interceding for. Tough.
Met Slim and Sabby on Sat to talk about Exco roles of an Honorary Secretary. Think it gave some perspective, but the rest I have to go through Advance myself plus talk to other seniors. After that, Sab and I did work together at my place. (: Went through SEnT Treasury stuff too heh.
Last night, I stayed up to pray. Also prayed for rest cos it was 2am. Woke up this morning pretty energetic. God is amazing. Everyday miracles. (:
Looking ahead. Quite a tough road. God please give me a pure heart that walks in Your ways.