Recent
Wanted to come here to collate all the thoughts I've had these past few weeks, but I saw a video on FB about ISIS terror in Iraq and.... All these things seem small in the light of such great loss and fear.
Some thoughts
Some thoughts
- Realising I still have problems with basic trust, and perhaps it's because at a crucial point in my childhood, I made a very strong decision to never trust anyone again. An orphan spirit.
- Yet now, realising that God is the good good Father, the perfected parentage.
- Challenged to love, because of Christ's overwhelming demonstration of love
- Praying with Hosoo and Burmaa to grow closer to our parents
- Realising that service is my idol and vain ambition - wanting to prove my worth through my service
- Not about what I do
- Need to set it down, surrender and submit it to God and HIS purposes
- Learning to pray and think with eternity in mind
- Joy amidst hardships and sacrifices, like the Mongolian staff-workers & volunteers
- Realising that I had set up walls because I could not cope with the shock of being thrown into Exco. I have become harsh and unforgiving, utterly objective in my agendas.
Pray for
- Mongolia
- Iraq
- Parents & family
- A soft heart.