Week -1: Thankfulness

1.5 weeks before school starts
We had Bidding Party today; also the day I submitted my Tioman report! It looks surprising better than I thought - was struggling to write but it turned out alright by God's grace. Really God's grace. And by God's grace, He even brought Rebs to the canteen to sit with me (: such that chionging the report wasn't so sian after all. Really glad and thankful for how we have each other as batch mates to talk about the faith with.

Yes, I guess it's okay to admit to others time to time that Exco is tough - so long we don't wash dirty laundry in public. Not that there is any dirty laundry.
Rather, I'm thankful for the people God has gathered here. Very beautiful people.

I'm also glad to have met Huldiejie again today (:

But yes, Kangli is right, I need to press the reset button. When will that be.