Week 1

Final year in NUS!!
I finished my 8am class within 30min, so out of habit, I headed to the Deck, thinking that I would find someone there to spend the time away with. I say habit, because this was what I did for the past two semesters. You could always count on someone being there: Deck Auntie, Sarah Chan doing her QT, sometimes Keewee at 10am, sometimes Guin at 2pm. Of course, there was no one. Well, Keewee wasn't there because it was way too early. But the rest of them, they've graduated (or, in Auntie's case, left) lo.

Now, we are the most senior in CF - no one to look up to and depend on.
:'(  *audible sighs*

I always remember how Pamelia Chia said that it was very tiring to be a senior, because you are constantly giving and giving -- very few juniors support their seniors. But the other tough part is, what to give?

Exco has been okay so far, we do have a brilliant team. They all shine like stars, to me. (: But one thing is that we haven't had much time to get to know each other as, well, each other. Which is a common thing that past years of Exco have faced, it seems. We can't be perfect - but we haven't seemed to do much better either hahaha. It's just quite sad that we're serving God when we aren't yet a community.

I still miss the Mongolians, I still chat with them. And I miss being with the Mongolian team. We haven't had a chance to really verbalise what we've each taken away from the trip - sort of wasted chances, almost.

As for me,... it is hard to be still and to just sit on what has passed. Started to ache for walks again. I need space, I need time alone.