Flying Off Again
EGGGGCITES FOR EARC
Yee Aye Arr See.
Still jobless, but more rested now. Being at home with nothing much to do also means there's little stimuli in the day - God's Word and prayer becomes the main stimuli, the thing that starts my day and ends my day.
We secretly hope there will be at least one Mongolian in our EARC small group hehehe. Би тэд нарыг санаж байна шүү. I miss them. Also, I hope Soyoung is alright. Idelle and I will stay with her for two nights.
As for where God is leading me... Wherever He leads me, I will go. No matter how scary the prospects. So much fear, but fear is fear because it is always accompanied by excitement. God is good all the time. His love knows no bounds, He is a beautiful beautiful God.
Yee Aye Arr See.
Still jobless, but more rested now. Being at home with nothing much to do also means there's little stimuli in the day - God's Word and prayer becomes the main stimuli, the thing that starts my day and ends my day.
We secretly hope there will be at least one Mongolian in our EARC small group hehehe. Би тэд нарыг санаж байна шүү. I miss them. Also, I hope Soyoung is alright. Idelle and I will stay with her for two nights.
As for where God is leading me... Wherever He leads me, I will go. No matter how scary the prospects. So much fear, but fear is fear because it is always accompanied by excitement. God is good all the time. His love knows no bounds, He is a beautiful beautiful God.