1.5 months left

On the outside, things are so simple:
Visa is not here yet. Need to wait for visa to buy plane tickets.

On the inside, though....
Anxious about taking care of bagshaa when she comes
Stressed about the many things we haven't planned for the Sat sharing
Anxious that visa is not coming
Unsure what I'm supposed to do now for JCUS CF
Waiting to clear everything and get down to archiving
Stressed about having enough time to translate Voice
Stressed about public speaking on two consecutive days and having nothing to say
Worried that no one will come on Sat and no one will give and bagshaa will be disappointed
Worried that things will not get down while we're in Tazzy
Worried that something might happen while we're in Tazzy
Worried that I can't finish what I want to do before I leave
Worried that something will happen to my family while I'm away
Worried that my siblings wouldn't step up and help while I'm away
Scared that friends will forget about me while I'm gone
Scared about the many uncertainties of living in a different country
Anxious about settling in to a new country
Stressed about the amount of work in the new job
Stressed that the new colleagues expect a lot from me
Disappointed that my own friends are unable to come for Sat
Disappointed that my own friends are not quick to support me for Sat
Tired from late nights and early mornings and lack of Sabbath for 2 weeks
Scared that I wouldn't make many good friends there
Worried that I'll be alone while colleagues are out with friends

Stressed that I'm too stressed and worried instead of trusting God
A quiet calming voice that can hardly be heard
Sitting on my anxious needs
On my knees I go

And I am heard
To the shelf for my body I can then go
Get a good sleep and awake to face the next day again
For His mercies are new every morning
Great is His faithfulness
The rock that is higher than I
My hope, my salvation, and my God

Comments